How To Show Wifi Password On Android Unrooted ?
Using an internet connection has become one of the major things among common people for various reasons. Also, we could see that people are utilizing their computers with the support of internet connection in order to complete their various works in general. On the other side, if people aren’t ready to use internet connection via PC, then they will decide to use their devices to connect internet connection with the support of the Wi-Fi option. In order to connect a Wi-Fi connection, it is important for you to use a password.
Yes, the password is always playing a crucial role in terms of connecting internet connection on your device. Usually, we can witness that in most of the places, the Wi-Fi connection is available to connect. Some of them are providing openly to get connected. Well, some others are protecting their internet from getting connected with strangers. However, people are used to getting a password and utilize internet which is entirely natural. Also, we can see that Android devices are helping to save the password to get connect next time automatically. In case, if you forgot or password changed, then it will be difficult for you to connect with respective Wi-Fi connection on your Android device.
Is it possible to Find Wifi Password On Android Without Root?
Well, one should keep it in mind that Android devices will not provide a specific option to find a password. However, to tackle this difficulty, most of the people are searching for better applications that help to find a password. With the support of the best apps, you can easily find Wi-Fi password without experiencing any difficulties. But the thing is people are expecting to recover without rooting their device.
Yes, most of the applications are requesting you to root your device. But the thing is once rooted your device, there will be a chance of damaging your device in future. Well, it is the main reason where most of the people are not ready to root their devices. Now, the question is whether it is possible to find a Wi-Fi password or not? Yes, it is possible by following the different methods mentioned below. When it comes to handling it, make sure to follow all the points without skipping it. Hopefully, the given methods are going to be helpful without rooting your device at any time.
Method 1: Use ES File Explorer to find Wi-Fi password
It is mainly said to be the interesting method where you can utilize it when it comes to finding a Wi-Fi password on the android device. The thing is you need to follow all the stuff mentioned here in this method one without skipping it.
- First of all, you need to download and start to install the process of ES File Explorer pro. Once it is done, then make sure to enable Root Explorer by visiting the tools.
- Now, it will ask the user to go ahead with Root permission. Then, it is important for you to choose Mount option. Navigate Local -> Device and then you can witness that Root explorer will be opened.
- Visit data/misc/Wi-Fi folder and now you can search the file wpa_supplicant.conf. Now, it is necessary to click the file in order to open and choose ES Note editor. Then, you can witness the Wi-Fi password which is available under the Network section.
- After the above process is completed, you don’t need to make further any changes in a file. Now, your device will be starting to act up.
- In this way you can Find Wifi Password On Android Without Root.
Method 2: Show android Wi-Fi password without root
We have discussed earlier that most of the methods are highly utilized for rooted device. When it comes to handling the home Wi-Fi network, then it is simple for you to find the password of a Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure to check which router is using. Based on that, it is important for you to go ahead with an admin panel.
- In case, if you aren’t aware of wireless router name or access settings of a website, then make sure to enter the address 192.168.1.1/192.168.0.1 by using android browser.
- Once it is done, then it will be asking username and password. The thing is most of the wireless routers are comes up with default username and password as “Admin” for both.
- Now, the settings will be opened. After that, you can proceed further with various things password change, block mac address and more.
- After the above process is finished, then you can visit Wireless -> Wireless security. Finally, you can find a Wi-Fi password without rooting process.
Method 3: Find Wifi Password On Android Without Root
To use this method, it is important for you to download one application without missing it. Hopefully, the given steps would be helpful for you to find a Wi-Fi password on your device without any difficulties. Let’s follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, you need to download the application called WIFI WPS WPA Tester application.
- Now, it is time for you to install this application without difficulties. Once the installation process is completed, then you can tap to open the app.
- On the display screen, you can now witness the list of Wi-Fi networks with a red and green signal that indicates availability. In case, if the green signal is there, then it is easier for you to find a Wi-Fi password.
- After the above process is completed, make sure to click on the Wi-Fi name. Now, enable the option No root. And, it is necessary to choose Connect Automatic Pin.
- You can now select the option No root, once it is getting a popup on your display screen.
- If you are connected to Wi-Fi, then you just need to follow the steps as mentioned above in order to find Wi-Fi password without rooting process.
So, people who all are struggling to find a Wi-Fi password on their Android devices for a long time, and then the above discussed different methods would be helpful for you to find a Wi-Fi password without root. It is important to know that you should follow all the steps without ignoring it at any time. In this way you can find wifi password on android without root.